- Cucumbers (three, halved, peeled, seeded, make sure that the size is large)
- white sugar
- Chopped and seeded jalapeno peppers
- Wine vinegar
- In a colander add cucumbers and on the top of the cucumbers add salt after adding salt toss them, leave the salted cucumbers alone for about thirty minutes after thirty minutes use cold water to rinse them after rinsing drain them after draining use paper towels to pat them.
- Take a bowl and in that bowl add vinegar and sugar, after adding both the ingredients mix them together, once the sugar gets properly dissolved add pepper, cilantro, and cucumbers, toss after tossing top them with peanuts (make sure that they are properly chipped))
Ingredients required for the salad
- Whipped topping (carton)
- jello gelatin (one pack)
- cheese (cottage one)
- Pineapple can (Drained and crushed)
- Take a bowl (Medium-sized) in the bowl add the topping after adding the topping you are required to sprinkle jello, you can use a spoon or your hands (of course you require to wear gloves if you are planning to use your hands) to fold the jello in the topping (make sure you stop only when it is properly blended)
- Once the jello and the topping are properly blended add pineapple and cheese and again mix everything together, once you are done with adding all the ingredients and with mixing place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least four to five hours or until the jello sets up and turns soft.
The name might confuse you so before we begin making the salad let’s know a little about it salata is nothing unusual it is just like some other salad and yes it is served with dinner (the thing which is not usual about it is that it is the basic salad of Afghan), the best quality of Afghan food is that it is balanced and afghans serves all their dishes with some type of salad, does not matter if they are serving kabobs, kabuli or shoola they will always serve their dishes with a salad, how cool is that.
- Diced Cucumbers (Persian)
- Diced Tomatoes
- Lime juice
- Dried mint (one big spoon)
- The very first step requires you to wash parsley and then the other vegetables (why parsley first? because washing parsley can take a little time and you need to make sure that it is properly cleaned)
- Once done with the washing start dicing the cucumber once done with the cucumber start dicing the tomatoes (be careful)
- Now that you are done with the cucumber and the tomatoes move towards the parsley and chop it, make sure that you do not forget to discard the stems.
- Take a plate and firstly place diced tomatoes and then cucumber, after cucumber add parsley once done with placing everything on the plate, sprinkle salt and after salt add some lemon juice, garnish with mint leaves.
That’s all with the recipes; do tell us which one out of the three you like the most